About Healthcare Essential in Houston, TX
Since 2007, Healthcare Essentials has offered BLS, PALS, ACLS, and CPR/AED training along with other certification courses to healthcare providers, daycare workers, and the general public. As one of our American Health Association certified instructors, our owner brings over 20 years of nursing experience to the classroom. This allows us to teach using real-world scenarios to help you fully understand the skills you are learning and why they are important. We also strive to make our classes fun and engaging so that our students feel confident with their newly acquired skills. To learn more about Healthcare Essentials in Houston, TX, or to discuss the courses we have available, reach out to our office.
- Certification cards are given the same day after successful completion of your course.
- We recommend you pre-pay for your as seats are limited, and classes will be closed once we have reached our capacity.
- Payment may be made at the time of your registration online or by phone.
- Students who are ill with possibly communicable diseases will need to reschedule their class. Students who are unable to participate in skills due to illness, injury, or recent surgeries will need to reschedule their class. If a students shows up to class and the instructor informs them that they are unable to complete the class do to the above mentioned conditions, the student will be asked to reschedule their class.
- We have a No Refund Policy. Students may reschedule a class once at no charge. Students who do not call and do not show up for class forfeit their registration.
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Life Support Courses in Houston, TX
Here are some of the frequently asked questions we get for our first aid and life support courses in Houston, TX. If you have more questions or want to know more, please feel free to contact us.
What are the hours for the 1-day ACLS/PALS class?
The course begins at 9:00 am and ends at 9:00 pm.
Where can I buy a book for ACLS and PALS?
What do I need to do to become a BLS Instructor?
To take this course, you must be comfortable and competent with Heartsaver and BLS skills. Instructor Candidates must hold a current American Heart Association BLS certification. You will be able to teach the BLS, Heartsaver, and Friends and Family curriculum upon completion of this program.
Will I have to bring anything with me to my CPR certification class?
No, we provide everything needed for your course. You will need to bring your receipt if you pay by phone.
How long is the BLS or CPR/AED class?
Typically, the course takes 3-4 hours, depending on the class size.
What are the hours for the 2-day ACLS/PALS class?
The 2-day course begins at 9:00 am and ends at 5:00 pm on the first day. The second day starts at 9:00 am and ends at 12:00 pm.